Buy Pluteus Salicinus
Buy Pluteus Salicinus is a European psychedelic mushroom that grows on wood. It is an edible mushroom after parboiling.
- Cap: 2 — 5(8) cm in diameter, convex becoming broadly convex to plane, silver-gray to brownish-gray, often with blue or greenish tint in age, smooth, with tiny scales near the center, darker at the margin, slightly translucent-striate when moist, unlined cap margin, flesh white with a grayish tinge, thin to moderate. Cap skin fibrous.
- Gills: Crowded, broad, free, at first white, becoming pink-flesh colored; ventricose. Edges discoloring or bruising grayish.
- Stipe: 3 — 5(10) long, 0.2 — 0.6 cm thick, more or less equal or slightly swollen at the base, flesh white with grayish-green to bluish-green tones, especially near the base. Ring absent. Firm, full or stuffed.
- Taste: Unpleasant, indefinite or somewhat raphanoid (like radish).
- Odor: Unpleasant, indefinite or somewhat raphanoid.
- Spores: pink, smooth, 7 — 8.5 x 5 – 6 µm. Spore print pink-flesh colored to brown-pink.
- Microscopic features: Pleurocystidia fusiform with slightly thickened walls 50 — 70 x 11 — 18 µm; with 3 — 5 horn-like projections.
Techniques of growing Pluteus species in mycelial culture and methods for fruitbody production are published, including growth parameters.
Quantification of blue-to-green collections are made, with emphasis on where (on the basidiocarps) this color spectrum most frequently occurs and why.Buy Pluteus Salicinus
Species names are proposed for all unidentified observations in this genus.Names are updated on Mycobank, Index Fungorum, Species Fungorum, and Mushroom Observer.
Look alike species are listed and made confidently distinguishable using macroscopic characters whenever possible.
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) human biological system is re-studied with teamwork, attempting to further understand it. An honest investigation of a similar Psilocin-like system in the human body is considered as a doctorate dissertation or towards a Master’s Thesis.
Collect all ethically available data on people who wanted to experience the effects of true Psilocybin mushrooms, but were biologically never able to – despite ingestion. Develop a hypothesis explaining how this could be biologically
There are no reviews yet.