Buy Psilocybe Subaeruginosa
Psilocybe subaeruginosa is a potent psychedelic mushroom from Australasia and New Zealand, which has psilocybin and psilocin as its main active compounds.
- Cap: 1-6 cm, conical to convex, tan brown, hygrophanous, margin striate when moist, uplifting in age, often with a slight umbo. Bruising bluish where damaged.
- Gills: Crowded, cream color when young, violet brown in age, with adnate to adnexed attachment.
- Spores: Dark violet brown, subellipsoid, 14 x 7 um.
- Stipe: 4.5 to 12 cm long, .2 to .4 cm thick, white to grey, finely striate, equal to slightly enlarged near the base. With a white cortinate partial veil which soon disappears and often leaves traces in the upper stem.
- Taste: Farinaceous.
- Odor: Farinaceous.
- Microscopic features: Grows in clusters in wood chips, piles of leaves and woody debris in urban areas and along trails and roads in deciduous forests and gardens. Found only in Tasmania and Australia where it is common.
or some, Psilocybe subaeruginosa—also known as “P. subs”—is an exotic species, a curiosity from “Down Under.” Yet, this species is by no means rare.
Australia has two main psilocybe species: the tropical/subtropical Psilocybe cubensis and the temperate eucalyptus-loving Psilocybe subaeruginosa. The former is an introduced species, and the latter grows natively in the Australian southeast. Buy Psilocybe Subaeruginosa
In Australia, Psilocybe subaeruginosa is a very common—and in some cases, potentially weedy—species found in forests, parks, playgrounds, and scattered around universities.
The species occurs as far south as Maatsuyker Island, a rugged island off the south coast of Tasmania, and as far north as Southeast Queensland—a considerable distribution and dynamic range of habitats and substrates. It’s even known to occur in the central business district (CBD) of Melbourne.
It is also very potent, amongst the most potent of the Psilocybes, and possibly the most naturally potent at 1.98% psilocybin by dry weight, compared to the 1.78% of Psilocybe azurescens. But, it’s essential to keep in mind that harvesting Psilocybe subaeruginosa is a potential felony enforced by local law enforcement agencies. The cultivation of Psilocybe subaeruginosa is illegal in many countries and considered “manufacture.”
There are no reviews yet.